Thank you for stopping by my blog. Lately I have been reviewing books and haven't had as much time to scrap. Hopefully soon I'll get back to scrapping and creating some new files. Thank you for your patience.

I have made files available at absolutely no charge. I do this for fun. I am learning the wonderful Make The Cut (MTC) program and trying to improve my skills. Most of the files have been created from free coloring sheets online. You will need MTC software in order to cut these files. Please use these files for your personal use only and if you want to share them with others please direct others to my blog. I hope you enjoy these files. Comments are always appreciated. If you are not a follower please consider doing so. I have lots of new files that I want to add over the next few months.



PLEASE DO NOT USE MY FILES AS YOUR OWN AND DO NOT POST THEM ELSEWHERE. IF YOU WANT TO SHARE MY WORK WITH OTHERS PLEASE DIRECT THEM TO MY BLOG. THANK YOU

Monday, April 8, 2013

Truth Stained Lies

I have loved every book that I have read by Terri Blackstock and Truth Stained Lies is no exception. I could not put it down. My biggest con of the book is that I shouldn’t have picked it up at night before bedtime. I stayed up two nights in a row until 2 or 3 am reading it.
“Cathy Cramer is a former lawyer and investigative blogger who writes commentary on high-profile homicides. When she finds a threatening not warning her that she’s about to experience the same kind of judgment and speculation that she dishes out in her blog. Cathy writes it off as mischief….”
Cathy’s family is thrown into turmoil after she receives this letter. It doesn’t hit her at first but then things keep happening. Her brother faces jail for a crime he didn’t commit and then his son is kidnapped. One thing right after another happens. Cathy’s family pulls together to work it all out. And throw in a little “romance” to boot.
The characters were so fun to get to know. I loved the plot it was very believable and not far out in left field somewhere. This could be a true story that could happen very easily. I don’t enjoy reading books that are unbelievable I believe that is why I loved this book. Terri sticks to events and people that are realistic. I like the way that she includes more than just mystery. I love the little tidbits of romance that she adds in.
If you love a good mystery you will love this book. If you like romance you will like this book. If you like books by Terri Blackstock you will like this book. If you’ve never read anything by her you need to start. Happy reading.
I received this book from booksneeze.com at no charge for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment